Life Church Ministries is a church that has been called by God to be fresh soil in Loudoun County, Virginia. Our Beliefs -
All of LIFE Church Ministries beliefs are grounded in sound doctrine of the scriptures, the Holy Bible.
The Bible is infallible and God Breathed; 2 Timothy 3:16-17 “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2. Jesus Christ is Lord (Personal Relationship; Lord of Lord and King of Kings) Philippians 2:6-11 “Who, being in the f
Operating as usual
God's word is the only source of truth that lasts through the ages.
What was it Jesus said was possible with God? 🤔
All things. 👈
The highs and the lows...
the losses and the gains...
nothing is wasted with God.
He sees you.
He knows you.
He loves you through and through.
He knows the number of hairs on your head.
He is calling you forward.
He is with you.
If you have a need, why not ask God? He's listening and he does, indeed, answer prayers.
"...will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night?" (Luke 18:7)
No one has ever cared for you...like Jesus.
Isn't it amazing to be loved by God?
These are the Lord’s words towards you!
Go out with confidence — your Father is King of the universe.
Here’s tonight’s playback of the of the 40day Prayer Challenge, Day#36
Conference Recording Ref #36 June 8, 2020 6:54 PM US/Eastern
Here's one text message that you should read today:
Here’s tonight’s playback of the 40day Prayer Challenge Day#33 https://fccdl.in/hnheXCTUAW
Conference Recording Ref #34 June 6, 2020 6:54 PM US/Eastern
Jesus is our peace — so there's no need to worry.
Here’s tonight’s playback of the 40day Prayer Challenge Day#31 “Spell it Out”
Conference Recording Ref #32 June 3, 2020 6:44 PM US/Eastern
God is the strength of our hearts...forever.
Here’s the playback for day#30 of the 40 day Prayer Challenge! Enjoy!
Conference Recording Ref #31 June 2, 2020 6:55 PM US/Eastern
Here’s the playback for day#29 of the 40 day Prayer Challenge! Enjoy!
Conference Recording Ref #30 June 1, 2020 6:56 PM US/Eastern
And even if He doesn’t...you can trust Him still.
Type "Amen" if you know God will — especially during this time!
Here’s tonight’s playback of the 40day Prayer Challenge, Day#28 “ Quit Praying”. https://fccdl.in/HPQnQ91uxv
Conference Recording Ref #29 May 31, 2020 6:54 PM US/Eastern
Here’s tonight’s playback of the 40day Prayer Challenge Day27 “Double Circle”https://fccdl.in/uoEbkI5on8
Conference Recording Ref #28 May 30, 2020 6:53 PM US/Eastern
Here’s tonight’s playback of the 40day Prayer Challenge Day#26 “Pray without Ceasing “
Conference Recording Ref #27 May 29, 2020 6:54 PM US/Eastern
Especially, during times like his: Fix your eyes on Jesus, the pioneer, and perfecter of our faith. ✞
Here’s tonight’s playback of the 40day Prayer Challenge, Day#25 https://fccdl.in/6tccnZY3BO
Conference Recording Ref #26 May 28, 2020 6:55 PM US/Eastern
Here’s tonight’s playback of the 40 day prayer challenge Day#24, I pray it blesses you!
Conference Recording Ref #25 May 27, 2020 6:41 PM US/Eastern
Here’s the playback to tonight’s 40 Day Prayer Challenge Day#23, Enjoy!
Conference Recording Ref #24 May 26, 2020 6:54 PM US/Eastern
Here’s Day#21 of the 40 day Prayer Challenge ,here’s the playback. https://fccdl.in/uVHoOoUpwt
Conference Recording Ref #22 May 24, 2020 6:53 PM US/Eastern
Here’s tonight’s playback of the 40 day prayer challenge, enjoy!! https://fccdl.in/nKoZ07rQkr
Conference Recording Ref #20 May 22, 2020 6:54 PM US/Eastern
Here’s tonight’s playback of our 40day Prayer Challenge Day#18 https://fccdl.in/37hDDNIquW
Conference Recording Ref #19 May 21, 2020 6:54 PM US/Eastern
Come trade in your ______ (scrap of cloth) for ______ (abundant resources).
Here’s tonight’s playback of the Day#17’of 40-Day Prayer Challenge. https://fccdl.in/UugBFAP7ne
Conference Recording Ref #18 May 20, 2020 6:41 PM US/Eastern
We never stop thanking God for you. 🙏
Here’s tonight’s Playback of Day16 of the 40-day Prayer Challenge https://fccdl.in/YKow7Zm12o
Conference Recording Ref #17 May 19, 2020 6:52 PM US/Eastern
Here’s the playback of yesterday’s call: Day#15 of the 40 day Prayer Challenge https://fccdl.in/n26YH7EG3a
Conference Recording Ref #16 May 18, 2020 7:04 PM US/Eastern
If you missed our Life Church Ministries 40-Day Prayer Challenge Day 12 here is the replay.
The Lord is with you - and so are we.
Let us know how we can come alongside you in this rough season.
All of LIFE Church Ministries beliefs are grounded in sound doctrine of the scriptures, the Holy Bible.
1. The Bible is infallible and God Breathed; 2 Timothy 3:16-17 “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2. Jesus Christ is Lord (Personal Relationship; Lord of Lord and King of Kings) Philippians 2:6-11 “Who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
3. Salvation (Faith and Confession) Ephesians 2:8-9 “8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.” Romans 10: 9-13 “9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
4. Discipleship/Relationship: (Study to show thyself approved) 2 Timothy 2:15 (NKJV) “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” Exodus 9:16 “But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.”
5. Transformation: Ezekiel 36:26 “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh” Romans 12: 1-2 “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
. Our Values –
LIFE Church values represent the Kingdom of God, through the local Church, to work outwardly for the betterment of humanity. LIFE Church is committed to fulfilling the Great Commission, as disciples of Jesus Christ, by living our values in order to show others how to observe all the things Christ commanded us to do. (Matthew 28:20) - “…teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you”
1. Love: Our focus is to imitate the love and compassion of Jesus Christ to others as we have received the same from Him.
John 13:34-35: “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
2. Community: We live and promote a spirit of unity within the community of believers while also embracing diversity of gifts and function within the Household of Faith, the Body of Christ to edify (encourage and strengthen) one another.
Romans 12: 4-5 “For as in one body we have many members and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ and individually members one of another;”
1 Corinthians 12: 6-7 – “And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all.”
3. Service: We answer the call to serve our community in love and mercy toward those with varying physical & spiritual needs to bring the redemptive message of salvation. All the work Jesus did in the community always had a redemptive message for those who would hear and receive. We strive to not only to answer the physical need but the spiritual aspects of service in the community.
Matthew 5:16 “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
4. Education: We empower others by educating them to understand that they were created to glorify God, so that they will not lack any good thing according to His promises. Colossians 1: 9-14 ….”and be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding so that they may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.”
5. Giving: We strive to be faithful stewards of God’s blessings by giving back to Him and others in the areas of our time, talent & treasure.
Matthew 6:21 “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also;”
I Peter 4:10 “As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God;”
Acts 20:35 “I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
Offering hope to a world in need through the message of Jesus Christ.
We Preach Christ Resurrected and help people grow in Spirit and stand blameless, holy & righteous during the rapture !
Ordinary People Serving Our Extraordinary God. Sunday Worship: 10AM at The Zoe Center, 44675 Cape Ct, Bldg 130, Ashburn, VA 20147
We exist to love people the same way God loves us. Join us every Sunday for In-Person and Online services starting at 9:30a & 11a
The Ashburn Virginia Stake is comprised of several congregations called wards or branches. This is not an official site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Know Christ, Grow in Faith, Serve Others
Crossview Bible Fellowship
Beth Chaverim Reform Congregation is a vibrant, community-centered Reform Jewish congregation in Ashburn, Virginia.
A place where the Holy Spirit of the Living God and the Word of the Living God, transform people into living expressions of God’s Holiness, Righteousness, Love, and Glory by the Spirit of the Christ dwelling inwardly and manifesting outwardly.
Worship Location: 44190 Waxpool Road Suite 152 Ashburn, VA 20147
ADAMS-Ashburn Youth Group is a platform for the youth to express their ideas & discuss challenges faced as young Muslim Americans!
Where families grow together in Christ